Selecting a Competent Asbestos Surveyor
Accreditation or certification provides clients with an assurance of a surveyor's competence. Competent surveyors:
- Have survey knowledge, and know the risks in surveying
- Have training and experience, and recognise their limitations
- Use a quality management system
- Show independence, impartiality and integrity
- Do their work in accordance with good practice guidance, eg as in HSG264
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredits organisations who can demonstrate their compliance with the above requirements.
Pattinson Scientific Services are accredited by UKAS for management, refurbishment and demolition surveys.
If you require any further information or advice on asbestos surveys, please contact us at any time.