Pattinson Scientific Services is an independent asbestos analytical laboratory and asbestos inspection body providing services to industry, local authorities and individuals. We have been established in Newcastle-upon-Tyne since 1858 and hold a wealth of experience, with fully qualified specialist staff providing our services throughout the
Our services include:
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asbestos Management and Removal
- Asbestos Air Monitoring
- Sampling and Analysis of Suspect Asbestos Materials
- Asbestos Training
- Consultancy and Auditing Services
Pattinson Scientific Services recognises and accepts that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of our corporate business strategy. We will endeavour to improve environmental performance by setting environmental objectives and targets in line with the following commitments:
- Assess the environmental impact of our operations.
- Raise environmental awareness within the company through training and toolbox talks.
- Encourage and facilitate staff engagement.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Prevent pollution to air, water and land.
- Encourage sustainable consumption associated with our activities to minimise unnecessary waste of electricity, fuel and materials.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance through monitoring and measuring of our environmental impacts.
This document is communicated to all employees and relevant parties and is made available to the public via the company website. It shall be the responsibility of all employees at Pattinson Scientific to ensure that they work in line with this policy.