- Pattinsonscientific.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you enter our “Client Area” we ask you for your Company Name, Ccontact Name, Company Address, Telephone and Fax numbers and your e-mail address.
- We use your personal information in order to report any analysis/inspection reports back to yourselves and for use in any direct marketing campaigns which may be carried out in the future.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting ourselves by telephone on 0191 226 1300.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us on 0191 226 1300.